Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

To my first time!

There. I did it. I finally decided to start a blog. Queen of procrastination here. Well, procrastinating over. Here I am.

This blog is going to be about everything and nothing. Therefore the title "De tout, de rien", which is French for everything and nothing. I want to talk about anything that catches my fancy at any given moment. About my experiences. About how I feel. About how other people make me feel. About things that are fair or unfair, as the case may be. I want to be able to voice my concerns, my opinions, my views, my thoughts. I want to be able to bitch about all the injustices of the world and about all my pet peeves. And Lord knows I have a few of those!

Anyway, I hope you follow me on my blogging journey and that I provide you with some food for thought or, at the very least, some entertainment.

To my first blog ever!

1 comment:

  1. Bonsoir! Je viens de parcourir ton blog du début jusqu'à maintenant. J'ai voulu prendre le temps de te connaître un peu plus. Je fais cela des fois, juste pour prendre plus de temps avec un blogger. J'ai bien aimé tout le contenu des messages publiés, même ceux que j'ai relu. I can express myself better in french when I need to write a longer story... I wish I knew your first name. All the best in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete